Monday, May 2, 2011

Here comes 25

I love today. I feel so calm. It feels fantastic outside. I've had so many things going on and tons of things to think about in the past few weeks that I haven't had a chance to sit and write. 
   
I started the process of purchasing a house about 3 weeks ago and since then my mind has been constantly occupied with houses, townhomes, zip codes, windstorm insurance, decorating, moving, down payments. I am super excited about this next few months but know it will a mind boggling process. I can no longer drive through a neighborhood without analyzing everything. I see a house for sale or a nice neighborhood and I must research it later. 
  
I was slightly stressed about it about the beginning and felt the pressure to make huge decisions about houses I wasn't sure about. Now, for some reason, I am calm about it. I will find the one I love when the time is right. I will not stress.
  
During this same time, I was planning a shower for Sara in the span of a week and taking on the role of Membership Chair for the hospitality association in town. I constantly had 7 different things rolling around in my head. I am happy to say that Sara's shower was precious and went wonderfully! And I am making my way as the Membership Chair. Meetings and lists have been made and things will be great.

We are now in the month of my 25th birthday and I can see that 25 is going to be a great year. 24 had some many exciting twists and turns, I can't wait to experience what's next.
  
Get excited for fun, creative decorating blogs to come. They're gonna be big! I am personally anxiously waiting to see the first inch worm of the summer. They are soooo cute I can barely breath. Heehee. 

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment