Friday, March 18, 2011

I've recently become obsessed with this beautiful rosette lamp from Pier One. I was walking through the store and fell in love with it. I am in no need of a lamp and it was unnecessarily pricey so no lamp for me. Isn't it beautiful though?



I have a Goodwill converted lamp in my room that I had a little fun with. I found this gold and crystal lamp with no lampshade in the Alice Goodwill about 1 1/2 years ago. I LOVED the crystal and wanted to see what I could do so I decided to spray paint it. I unscrewed it and taped everything up and went after it. I was obsessed with navy at the time so I went with navy.


I knew that I wanted a drum shaped lamp shade but couldn't find one anywhere. After several weeks of looking, I found the exact one I wanted at Ross. It was $2.99.... LOVE!!


I'm happy with the finished product. I'm so happy that almost everything in my apartment has my touch on it. I created what I love.

On another note, yesterday was St. Patty's Day. I did spray my hair green! Also, I made strawberry cake cookies for my brother's birthday. They were SUPER strawberry...not the biggest fan but they were sooo cute!!


I'm beginning to love this blog thing. I'm happy to share my eccentric creative mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment